Rear Window Vinyl Design

boulevard

Before I had "Christine" just like the text style on the movie poster, similar to the one below.

Heres is my new design which is being cut sometime this week. I intergraded the Z34 text and the Christine text with a couple of changes made. Check it out. This will be 32" across and 10.5" H. Bottom of the design will be 2-3" from bottom of window, centered.

This will be a dual layer vinyl job: Shadowing layer is black vinyl & foreground (body of text) will be chromed finished vinyl.

Z34Christine800.jpg

May also tag the sides and trunk the same way but much much smaller, like the stock sticker height but without the black vinyl shadowing.

What you guys think?

• 4 weeks later...

I got the vinyl cut and I realized that it was too damn big. So that one ended up in my sons' room on his wall over his bed. He likes stuff like that. I had a second one cut at 22"W and that one was perfect. I'll post pictures up on Wednesday when all the glass gets remounted and installed on my car.

• 3 weeks later...

that doesnt look bad at all !!

Thanks!

I also had hooded sweat shirts made for me, the wife and my son. Mines says BOULEVARD on the front left chest in a Chevy Bowtie, w-body.com on the right front lower pocket and then the same Z34 Christine design on the back. They were made with vinyl transfers in silver, almost metallic. I'll show them off on Saturday at the w-body meet and then post pics of them.