Lumina Z34 w/moonroof??

Heza

so i was driving down the freeway and a black Lumina Z34 passes in the other direction. however, it had what looked to me to be a factory installed moonroof?!?! i didn't know Lumina Z34s ever had an option for moonroofs and that was the first i had ever seen. was that a factory option or did he custom install it. it opened up and tucked inside the roof not over it.

Just ask Luke, any Z34 is like a bright pink blimp to another Z34 owner, they are just like spotlights. on the entire WBG trip, i kept nitifying everyone of any w-body we passed. i think they got annoyed after a while tho.

Just ask Luke, any Z34 is like a bright pink blimp to another Z34 owner, they are just like spotlights. on the entire WBG trip, i kept nitifying everyone of any w-body we passed. i think they got annoyed after a while tho.

i hear that. i notice Grand Prixs all the time...all other 1st gen. w-bodies...i have a very keen eye for also. i'm still standing firm when i say, 1st gen w-bodies just have some of the cleanest looks to them.

i notice first gen GPs like a hawk too. they turn my head as easily as an AMG mercedes

you know hes married when he mentions Mercedes before girls :lol:

and also, that sig line of yours has made me click for the past 3 times ive seen you post!

fuck women, ive had it with their shit. they suck, their idiots, their ignorant, theyre stupid, theyre senseless, theyre heartless, they SUCK. ill take a mercedes over a bitch any day.

PS, im only 19 and am not married lol

PS again: as for the sig line, hahahahaha

i notice first gen GPs like a hawk too. they turn my head as easily as an AMG mercedes

AMG is nice, but NOT as nice as M series BMWs! what Mercedes is there that can even play with an M5?? shit, a Corvette can hardly even do that.

BMW M5's are great and fast and all, but I think Mercedes are more reliable and better built to last.

In fact, a BMW is very well engineered, but often plagued with problems. Mercedes tend to be a lot less troublesome.

The M5 is my favorite car in the world, but even so, as with everything, it has its faults. shawn is right, while the M5 is an amazing car, BMW does not have the reputation for mercedes in reliability.

and BTW the M5 is no longer the fastest 4 door, BMW has plenty of competion. Audi's new RS6 ( http://www.audiusa.com/common/myaudiManualsPdf/RS6_specifications.pdf ) twin turbo V8 can pull a faster 0-60 (but not 1/4) and the E55 AMG is mercedes' answer to the M5. This one has a supercharged V8 with similar HP

M5: ~400

RS6:450

E55:469

while the M5 is still my favorite car, it is not alone. fortunatley, according to motor trend, they will not let this be. it is rumored a new '05 M5 will be fitted with an ~500HP V10. :shock: :shock:

personally, i would have to say that the Bently Arange Red Label T is my favorite by far.. although with a price tag of a little over a quarter of a million dollars... kinda out of the reach of myself.... although i will have one one day ... even if only for a few minutes b4 i go to jail for stealing one :nono:

P.S. what the fuck is this supposed to be??? -----> :fruity:

- Justin

my 93 Z34 had a moonroof insalled when I bough it, guy said it was a dealer installed option, it was electric and slid into the roof. It was nothing but a pain in the ass, 2 months ago the motor for the roof blew and it took out the control box, Yesterday I removed the whole dam unit from the car, had a piece of steel the same thickness of my current roof cut and my uncle and I welded it in, did some work with Bondo and alot of sanding and grinding and as of tonight we still aren't done. It is starting to look really good though, alot more headroom without the thing in there. I went to Macco this afternoon and got some good paint and primer from a buddy, also picked up a few cans of R-12 while I was there for $10 a bottle. Anyways stay away from sunroofs, i'll never own one again and i'll post a few pics when this project is done.

you can have it if you want it, im just going to throw it away, i still have the motor and control box but they are both shot. If you want it shipped it would probably cost alot to mail it, its big and heavy. Its made by Hollandia, the glass and mechanical parts are all working.

it definatly looks factory, i'm willing to ship. Im working a hectic schedule at work the next few days but i'll try and snap a few pics of it for you so you could at least get a feel for what it looks like. I don't know how to put pics on this board but if you give me an e-mail I can send them to you when i take them.