Stupid radio question

PCGUY112887

96 GP, Coupe, how do I get the radio out?

I mean I know how to take it apart, but how do I get the plastic bezel out that is around the whole thing? On my sedan it was just 2 bolts under the dash and the whole bezel came off, but in the coupe I can't seem to find any bolts under there to bring it out.

Looked in the install guide, doesn't show it.

Thanks!

I remember in my cavalier, there were two screws on the backside that none of the manuals had labeled, but as soon as I broke it off I saw them :lol: needless to say, i got a new bezel and never put the screws back in, just let the tabs hold it

I remember in my cavalier, there were two screws on the backside that none of the manuals had labeled, but as soon as I broke it off I saw them :lol: needless to say, i got a new bezel and never put the screws back in, just let the tabs hold it

Same deal here. Two 7mm screws, and I broke mine as well. I even had a column-shifter at the time, in my old car. I didn't bother to fix it either, the clips held it in fine.

I was gonna post and tell you guys you were crazy. But then i remembered that i just gorrillad the bezel off in both of my cars. I completely forgot about those two god forsaken screws. The clips definately hold it in just fine tho