Is this a little much?

19Cutlass94

..... I know its gonna need a new timing cover though.....................

why ?

guys said it was like crack/broken. Didnt say where, but did say if you put another one on itd be fine.

Fuggin SWEET!!!

Listen I have like 3 spare timing covers in my basement (W-body) pay shipping and a snack wrap and it's yours!

awesome!!!!!!!!

I should be getting the engine end of the week..ish so Ill let ya know!

Fuggin SWEET!!!

Listen I have like 3 spare timing covers in my basement (W-body) pay shipping and a snack wrap and it's yours!

Do you happen to have one for a 3400?! I need it badly. The neck by the water pump broke. :( if you look close you can see it.

But on a good note, the engine is actually from an 04! I thought it was from an '01. And I just took the oil cap off and had a little look inside and from what I can tell that thing is fucking clean!!!!! and best part is its got the 8mm studs on the rockers not the 10mm so I dont have to look for the 8mm! The flywheel turns easy and everything looks pretty good. I even got yet another set of coils with an ICM! Ive got just about all the sensors Ill need if I do an OBD2 swap :)

So may I present you with my newest purchase... an 8,000mile 3400 from an '04 grand am.

photo004.jpg

photo006.jpg