Few things at the JY's

Q-Ball

I was busy looking for my front assemblies. I found a 97 Cutlass and wondering if this would work? I think it should. I just dont know if they changed anything in the 97 era for the cutty's.

I also found a 94 and down HUD, and leather AQ9's out of a cutty. Had a rear leather bench too.

Found another 91-93 GP HUD and a few sets of cloth AQ9's.

There was a front valance off the 91-93 GP, but it was cracked.

I also found this rear spoiler off a 94-96 GP. I remember someone was looking for it, but it was a bit different. The ends look like they come off and lip at the back was high too. I kinda liked. If anyone has a good pic of their spoiler to compare, post it.

I also found a 94 and down HUD, and leather AQ9's out of a cutty. Had a rear leather bench too.

What color were they, Jason? Sounds like a 1991-93 International Sedan. I'm looking for a red HUD.

What color were they, Jason? Sounds like a 1991-93 International Sedan. I'm looking for a red HUD.

It was just charcoal. There was another red interior, but the dash caught fire so it might of hadded the hud too. :cry:

You Canucks got all the good stuff. :lol:

I saw a 1994 3100 CS coupe on a Canadian website the other day...No ECC, no RSWC, cloth seats but it had HUD!

haha. I have yet to see a vert in the yards here. That means we take care of them!

And try to sell them for outrageous amounts. :lol:

haha. I have yet to see a vert in the yards here. That means we take care of them!

Theres a vert with leather in a yard here! White with black top , graphite leather

Jason....grab the valence....they can always be fixed

better than not having one.

Yeah thats true. The B4U is way different from my old BYP kit. I noticed a few GP's missing too :cry: 2x 94-96 with B4U and 1x 91-96 B4U.