front bumper cover removal, 91 B4U

pwmin

i figured there would be some post about how to remove the front bumper cover, but i couldnt find one. could someone tell what all i need to do to remove my front bumper cover or point me to a thread or writeup? thanks. im trying to paint it this weekend, so i'd like to just take it off to make it easier so i dont have to mask anything off, etc.

Theres a metal thing with bolts and nuts on each side of the fascia. 3 on each side. You have to take off the b4u mudder, the bar that holds the b4u out in the wheel well. And theres clips and crap. Your back bumper will be plastic. I should of took more pics when I took mine off to swap from the 92 to 96. It's pretty easy. Oh, also you can just unplug your lights and leave them attatched to the fascia and take them out later. I found it easier that way.

cool, gives me an idea of what to do. thanks.

so, i have to take the front b4u flairs off along w/ the piece under that, the bolt on top, 2 or 3 more, and then some clips? i think ill have to take some pix and do a write-up. my friend took his monte carlo bumper off and said it was cake. is it the same minus the flares, do you think?

cool, gives me an idea of what to do. thanks.

so, i have to take the front b4u flairs off along w/ the piece under that, the bolt on top, 2 or 3 more, and then some clips? i think ill have to take some pix and do a write-up. my friend took his monte carlo bumper off and said it was cake. is it the same minus the flares, do you think?

I dug out my service manual. I'll take a pic as I dont have any idea where my scanner is.

Actually, give me your email address and I can send them to you. Photobucket will shrink them down. But I'll put them on there for the meantime.

Here they are

HPIM2207.jpg

HPIM2208.jpg

HPIM2209.jpg

HPIM2210.jpg

HPIM2211.jpg

Adam, you were asking about the rear bumper, so thats it ^^^^