mmi intake

mediabandit

mine routes in the same place, so it should be about the same as yours.

why not just put the horns where i did? i dont recall having to lengthen the wires or anything.

First off what the heck are you doing with a dual terminal battery? Was that a 75DT series?

Also find some way to mount that battery, even if you need to wrap a strap around the top of it, thru the holes in the body, etc. You don't want that moving around.

whoever said it looks good if fucking lying. That looks like shit crammed in there. I'd tell him i want my money back, for the 5hp you might pick up it's not worth all that shit. I always find it funny that a Gm engineer can make something so it performs well and is cost effective and then some kid says he can make it better than a damn engineer. The connectors look too short for that intake, so you might even be pulling hotter air in. It'd be much cheaper to make your own and you can make it fit better. jmo don't shoot me for being honest

what crawled up your ass, jay :lol: :willynilly:

j/m. i dont like all the couplers, but i think it looks pretty good. i dont think mine was ghetto :dunno:

i dont think dohc_v6 said he knows more than GM engineers, thats just Aaron :lol:

the reason gm uses air boxes is mainly for sound and vibration. most people want quiet cars. im not sure what youre saying seeing as how your car isnt exactly stock. im not sure, though that it wouldnt get hot w/o some heat reflective wrap. i mean, the shiny Al helps, but cant be as good w/o something.

First off what the heck are you doing with a dual terminal battery? Was that a 75DT series?

Also find some way to mount that battery, even if you need to wrap a strap around the top of it, thru the holes in the body, etc. You don't want that moving around.

that was the only battery they had there that would fit.

and there is no way it will move, it is in there as tight as if it had the clip on it. it was pressed into place, so no worries about it moving.

whoever said it looks good if fucking lying. That looks like shit crammed in there. I'd tell him i want my money back, for the 5hp you might pick up it's not worth all that shit. I always find it funny that a Gm engineer can make something so it performs well and is cost effective and then some kid says he can make it better than a damn engineer. The connectors look too short for that intake, so you might even be pulling hotter air in. It'd be much cheaper to make your own and you can make it fit better. jmo don't shoot me for being honest

it is only going to be in there until i put the car away this winter, i will be making my own once i get time. i also think it does not look good the way it had to be jammed in there, but for now it will have to do. and yes the couplers are kinda short, they just fit over the pipes, and they are not cut straight either. i am not going to bother asking for my money back, i have been waiting for it since late june when i paid for it and am now also into it for a new battery ( so it is about a $220.00 intake, lmao) so i will just chalk it up to a life lesson, and not buy anything like that from anybody again. live and learn.

Who the fuck is smooth. I have been designing intake with my father and brother who are both engineers. I have no problems fixing it if its not right but dont fucking put my shit down. My intakes make power ass hole.

Who the fuck is smooth. I have been designing intake with my father and brother who are both engineers. I have no problems fixing it if its not right but dont fucking put my shit down. My intakes make power ass hole.

show me a dyno sheet, and it's not nice to call names. Read the forum rules

- Absolutely NO disrespecting of other members. This includes: Name calling, embarassment, exploiting personal info, defamation of character, and slander.

it just did not fit with the battery in there, no matter how it was turned or pivoted or anything, also the hole for the upper hose was too far away from the throttle body so i had to add an extension hose on it to make it reach, but i solved it eventually, i just had to go buy another new battery that was a couple inches smaller then the new one i had in it and add that piece of hose extension. other then that it was only the couplers that were a little small and not cut straight. but it is in like i said and the performance part of it is much better, the sound is a lot better and i can notice the added performance.