Hmm, I think this is a nice regal...

xtremerevolution

If anything that wing is ridiculous

Yeah the wing is much too large, and those hood vents (if that's what they are) look out of place. The body kit though (at least on the front) I think looks pretty decent...

If anything that wing is ridiculous

Yeah the wing is much too large, and those hood vents (if that's what they are) look out of place. The body kit though (at least on the front) I think looks pretty decent...

the hood vents are from the IROCZ camaros

Yeah...total repost from YEARS ago. :lol: I only remember because of that terrible targa top.

Yeah I knew I recognized that car before!!! I lol'd though because when people see that SUPERCHARGED on his rear bumper they probably think he's some ricer and full of shit :lol:

If you completely ignore the side skirts, ugly hood vents, ridiculous wing, and whatever he has on the top rear, I think the front bumper looks halfway decent on the car.

just get the stock GS ground effects if you want something on the car that people wont laugh at you for...

classy > trashy

• 2 weeks later...

Leave it up to the French (Canadians) :willynilly:

ya because Americans are so perfect and never bastardize cars huh.

It was a bust on the French in Quebec and not the rest of Canada.

Anyway, yes I'm perfect and I'm currently unbastardizing the crap the previous owner did to the LeMans :mrgreen:

i think if you smoothed the front and rear bumpers and blended the skirts into the door, it would look pretty good.

oh, and get rig of the wing, stickers, etc

:werd:

kinda reminds me of the new chargers from the front. Not my style but I have seen worse...

-Sean