Front bumper...

xtremerevolution

I need a new front bumper put on my car, and I'm not sure who to go to. Everyone seems to say they can't find a single one in a junkyard and that they'll have to buy it new from GM, which is like $500+ apparently. I've gotten price quotes ranging from $850 to $975 on the job.

Here's a picture of the damage. Some of the pics are kinda old. I don't have those lights in my grille anymore.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SirMaverick00/95%20Buick%20Regal/IMG_0015.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SirMaverick00/95%20Buick%20Regal/IMG_2668.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/SirMaverick00/95%20Buick%20Regal/IMG_3115.jpg

I don't mind putting on a different front bumper as long as it fits well and it doesn't look like shit. By that, I mean I wouldn't mind getting a bumper from a different car or getting some kind of body kit bumper. The bumper itself cannot be repaired, and I've only started wanting to change it recently because the bumper has started sagging a bit.

Does anyone around here do body work or know someone who can do body work? I can pay cash.

No, please paint body color!

I'm really suprised you can't find a bumper in any JY. Tried car-part.com?

LOL, yeah don't worry the bumper will be body color, I promise.

I'll have to try harder, but everyone I've got a quote from has said "we checked with our junkyard guy and he hasn't found any used regals."

I'll have to visit some junkyards on my own and see what I can find.

On a side note, could I fit the bumper off a different w-body? I don't know, just throwing out an idea.

Front Bumper Assy

Buick Regal 2DR,WHT,1-95 000 A

0 060809 $75

actual Deer Creek Auto Parts USA-OH(Williamsport) 1-800-257-1548

Front Bumper Assy

Buick Regal 2 Dr-BLK COLOR NO MAJOR DAMAGE 1008 $100 Prestige Auto Parts USA-MI(Detroit) E-mail 1-313-893-1000

Front Bumper Assy

Buick Regal 2DR,WHT,1-95 000 A

0 060809 $75

actual Deer Creek Auto Parts USA-OH(Williamsport) 1-800-257-1548

Front Bumper Assy

Buick Regal 2 Dr-BLK COLOR NO MAJOR DAMAGE 1008 $100 Prestige Auto Parts USA-MI(Detroit) E-mail 1-313-893-1000

Thank you. Do you think these junkyards will ship?

I'll have to find one in the Chicago area if not, since it will cost me an easy $80 to drive to detroit and back.

You should be able to pop that out. I try popping it out and see how it looks. If it looks decent, minor body work and paint. Cause you will probably have to do the same thing for any JY bumper.