is this where i drill for my shift cables?

stockgp

already done. but how the hell do you get your drill in the engine bay to drill the other half of the hole. mine is way too big.

i ended up using my dremel and carbide bit like i did on the clutch mc hole.

already done. but how the hell do you get your drill in the engine bay to drill the other half of the hole. mine is way too big.

i ended up using my dremel and carbide bit like i did on the clutch mc hole.

i actually drilled through both sheets of metal (inside floorboard and firewall) with a hole saw. there is actually a piece on the firewall side that you can knock out with a punch. i didn't realize this unitl i had already drilled through. no big deal though as mine works fine the way i did it.

back when i had my TSTE, i easily knocked the circular piece out (firewall side) using a 3/8" extention and a hammer. of course, i never did finish that car (found too much rust).

back when i had my TSTE, i easily knocked the circular piece out (firewall side) using a 3/8" extention and a hammer. of course, i never did finish that car (found too much rust).

When did you get a Regal? I thought you had a Trofeno or something?

That was Invasion1.

Isn't TurboSedan Josh?? I thought for sure he got rid of his Regal and bought a grren Trofeno or something?? Or was is the Cutlass you got rid of? OR do you still have both cars still lol? Sorry I don't frequent the gmwbody board often enough

That was Invasion1.

Isn't TurboSedan Josh?? I thought for sure he got rid of his Regal and bought a grren Trofeno or something?? Or was is the Cutlass you got rid of? OR do you still have both cars still lol? Sorry I don't frequent the gmwbody board often enough

Invasion1 blew up his cutlass and bought a blazer ZR2 and sold the cutlass to me. He does not have a Trofeo. Josh ought a green Trofeo and sold the cutlass, but it ended up the guy never paid him in full or somethign so I think he has the Regal, Cutlass AND Trofeo.

hahaha me and my cars :lol: i bought the Regal GS a little over a year ago. tried to sell it to Dan once last fall but ended up selling him my Lebaron GTS instead, so i still have the Regal GS. after that i thought about selling the GS for awhile then decided to keep it (besides, i now have a ton of $$$ in parts sitting in my closet waiting to go on the car so i'm sort of married to it now). at the time i also had the Turbo STE, but i found too much rust so i parted that car out and sent it off the the j/y. then last spring i tried to sell my Cutlass to one of my friends (huge mistake). he gave me $500 up front then never gave me anything more so i took the car back (he only had it for one month). so i still have the Cutlass. well when i "sold" the Cutlass i bought a Trofeo (another mistake lol). i just sold the Trofeo to one of my other friends that needed a car. sooo....right now i just have the Turbo Cutlass and the Regal GS.

and now, i'm selling my Cutlass to my boss for $2000. he's got all the money ready but i need to do a few things to prepare the car first. i just bought a Getrag 282 from stockgp, and after that goes in the car is gone (the Getrag in the car is still just fine, but it leaks pretty bad). i'll be buying a '91 Dodge Spirit R/T with the money i get for the Cutlass and then paying off some bills....that is if i'm not overly tempted to buy a set of SLP headers for the Regal that is :razz:

sorry to go off topic :redface: