sommerzz

is there such a thing?

if i ever purchased a conv. cutty i think id want to try and put one together

omaha has some weird weather..

it would be fun to have the top down sometime, but it wouldn't happen very much

and the thought of hanging a soft top just makes me wonder how long it would be

till my crap gets stolen out of it...

anyways random jw what u guys thought

interesting idea. i've thought about something similar for a gp for a long time.

swapping the skin from a gp onto a cutlass vert, then chopping and grafting a gp roof on. that way i could have a targa top and not worry about compromising the unibody.

i always wanted to go to the jy and cut the top off of another car, and somehow use that, keeping the vert top, but having a hard top to add if I wanted. mostly this idea was with my cavalier, but same idea

I'm sure one could be made. Remember the Maserati TC of the early '90s? They took a Chrysler LeBaron and put Maserati badges on it, plus a few minor details and they had a hardtop reminiscent of the mid fifties T-Birds with a porthole.

I'm sure one could be made. Remember the Maserati TC of the early '90s? They took a Chrysler LeBaron and put Maserati badges on it, plus a few minor details and they had a hardtop reminiscent of the mid fifties T-Birds with a porthole.

the 89 had a pretty unique 4-banger if you ask me. 90 and 91 have a mitsu v6, blah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrysler_TC_by_Maserati

In order for the CS to have a hardtop option. You would have to have the Rear Window reduced greatly and the side windows omitted or porthole-like in order to create something solid enough to bolt down. Personally I would like to have the rear cover like the pacecar with a special roof and rear cowl.