Signal light speed

xtremerevolution

So my signal lights blink REALLY slow. And by slow I mean I feel like time is moving at half speed when I have to signal. Is there any way to speed them up?

• 2 weeks later...

Different flasher?

Bump...

??

I really don't know where to start people. My turn signal flashes 1 flash per second. If you actually think about that, its pretty darn slow.

What they are talking about is there is a "flasher" underneath your dash somewhere by the brake pedal. It's a metal "pot". Replace that

Thank you. That's basically what I needed to know.

I'm not a mechanic. Everything I know about this car I've learned on my own. I read through other peoples' problems just to learn more about w-bodies, but other than that, if I haven't come across it, I wouldn't know.

Thank you. :)

Change out the turn signal flasher. When you take your dash apart, the flasher that's directly beneath the headlight switch is the one for the hazzards, so don't change that one out. The signal flasher is under/behind the dash next to the firewall.

http://tss.likeabigdog.com should point you in the right direction. I used to have a 95 Regal, so the pics on the page are right up your alley!