is there a way

hell_raiser

how can i tell if my cs is a base or what i have the tweeters in the door and a center console rear seats don't fold just normal climate can i tell with the vin number thanks guys i think its series 2 4 door blue the best color imo

Judging by the first question you asked in that train wreck of a paragraph, I'd say you need to see the window sticker or the RPO codes as Slick mentioned, that would probably be your best bet.

On an interesting note, you've managed to achieve a new high! Four different threads that belong in different sections, ALL in one thread!

On an interesting note, you've managed to achieve a new high! Four different threads that belong in different sections, ALL in one thread!

holy crap, lmao!!! congrats dude.

lol at the 4 thing, so its a series what? sl 1 2 3 4 ? has the prem sterio, bucket seats, steelies, power antana, 3100 ,blue paint, grey int, yes i suck at grammer

I had no idea what you just said.

If your trying to find your options, look at your spare tire cover in your trunk. It lists all the RPO codes.

x2 RPO codes all the way, that is if they arent faded like mine lol

if you still have the original widow sticker it would say what series it is, my car is a series IV with the 1SD option package. for the 96's I believe series I would be 1SA, II !SB, III 1SC, IV 1SD

no its a 95 cutless with steel wheels. its was built in canada its in km, my parrents got it used before that it was in pei. now its in nova scotia canada. papers say 95 but then agen it also says its a 5 speed lol :lol:

you either have a loaded series 1 or a base series 2. Your car is a '95 right? What's it doing with steel wheels? That didn't reappear till '96.

Canadian cars are kind of strange...I've seen DOHC cars in Canada with steelies...

Here's a 1995 in Canada with steelies.

I've also noticed this with the 1988-93 VIN prefixes:

U.S. cars using 1993 as an example:

1G3WH54X

1G3WH14X

1G3WT34X

Canadian cars also using 1993 as an example:

1G3WH51X

1G3WH11X

1G3WT31X

The seventh digit is for the restraining system.

1- Manual belts

2- Manual belts w/ driver's & passenger's airbags

3- Manual belts with driver's airbag

4- Automatic belts (passive restraint)

5- Automatic belts w/ driver's airbag

I guess Canada used another system until 1994. I noticed no differences between the belt mounting in U.S. CSs vs. Canadian CSs.

you either have a loaded series 1 or a base series 2. Your car is a '95 right? What's it doing with steel wheels? That didn't reappear till '96.

my 95 came with steel wheels. then again.... is was a no options rental car.