anybody seen this one?

gpchris

Wow, thats a lot of work. Judging by his interior its a 94-96, yet he went to the old headlights. OR he swapped interiors. The front bumper I think looks like crap and reminds me of a Grand Am. I like the side skirts and rear bumper. The only way he could of lowerded if was if the rims were less than 8" wide. Which they look like they have to be.

Wow, thats a lot of work. Judging by his interior its a 94-96, yet he went to the old headlights. OR he swapped interiors. The front bumper I think looks like crap and reminds me of a Grand Am. I like the side skirts and rear bumper. The only way he could of lowerded if was if the rims were less than 8" wide. Which they look like they have to be.

Not a 94-96. Look at where the rear wheelwell cladding comes just so close to the gas door. I'm willing to bet it's a '91-'93 with the newer interior swapped in and B4U cladding slapped on. Looks like a decent job though, and I could be wrong.

And those wheels? If an animal ran into one while it was spinning, it'd be like a blender effect. You could impale someone with one of those.

Every time I see this car, I keep thinking, oh shit, someone fucked up another TGP (headlights), then I breathe a sigh of releif when I see that its just a regular GP..

i acctuly think this doesnt look that bad subtract the uber ugly front bumper

And the sideskirt additions... and the rear bumper...

Seriously... the B4U was borderline gigantorous by itself.

Ya know I was thinking.....doesn't that Andy's Auto Sport have a 4 door GP body kit for the 4 door 1st Gen GPs? Maybe he added the different headlights and taillights to make the kit fit?

I can't stand the rims and that front bumper, the side skirts are borderline, but I actually like the rear bumper! Its not gaudy like the rest of the car and it follows the existing lines quite nicely.

Jamie

Its funny that we are all bashing the kit... could any of us do better? Or do we all think GM actually got it right the first time? :dunno:

Jamie

GM did get it right.

I honestly don't see how anyone could look at the front end of that car and think that it looks good. For lowering, it's probably bagged(the only decent thing done to the car IMO!).

GM did get it right.

I honestly don't see how anyone could look at the front end of that car and think that it looks good. For lowering, it's probably bagged(the only decent thing done to the car IMO!).

Bagged would be the decent thing, but look at that front bumper, thats anything but decent... I'll bet the springs were cut or heated up!

Jamie

I would hope that thing is bagged, otherwise that bodykit wont last long! I dont like the front at all, the side skirts and rear bumper look decent. I like the rims and color. If it had a smaller, less ricey front bodykit i would rock it!