NEED pics fast of TGP and GTP louvered hoods

AWeb80

I need pics of the 89-93 louvered hoods on the inside of the hood

Turns out the louvered hood that I have isn't a louvered hood, its a stock one that someone cut holes in and put louvers on....they actually did a pretty good job, cause the body shop guy and I didn't catch it for a while

...instead of him fixing the small dents and repainting the fake louvered hood, I'm gonna have him cut holes in my stock one and do a better job than what was done on the other one...

yay for cheaper, but rant for what I thought was a louvered hood.

I need pics of where the drip pans are and the surrounding area so we can cut the hood correctly......like I said, the one I have that is cut, is actually done fairly well....but, i want to know how the stock louvered hoods are to make it stronger.

I need the pics ASAP

Thanks to all in advance.

Thanks alot, i'd hug you right now if you were here....LOL

these are great.

could you possibly take a few from not so close....I need pics of the outer edge and inner edge but from farther out so I can get a full drip pan view

sorry to ask for more, but I appreciate it greatly.

never mind....I think these will work

Measurements would be cool if it isn't too hard

Like on the out side of the hood, how far are the louvers from the outside edge and the hood ridge that runs beside them, and then how far are they from the cowl to the front.....

yup i'm getting it stripped and repainted along with the mirrors. They are the only spots on the car that the paint is bad.

Coincidentally, the hood is only peeling on the drivers side above the turbo........