Help ID Regal Rims

UnkleMunky

Howdy....sorry, I'm not in the know of GM stuff as much as most of you here, but I haven't found any detail on these particular rims so far and was wondering if any of you can help.

The rims in the pic below are on my Mom's '88 Regal. She just got this last fall(she also has a '90 Century), and this is pretty much how the car looked when she got it. These rims were on it, and she and I discussed getting another rim and full size spare for this car, but I was told at the junkyard that likely only Regal/Lumina rims would work, and with these having the Buick logo in the center cap, I'm wondering if they are a stock option or an aftermarket? And, how easy would it be to find one or two more rims like this or am I gonna have a hard time with that? There are 205/70R14s on there right now.

rimshot_1a.jpg

BTW...as you can tell, I'm more into the older full size Jeeps, but have to work on my mom's cars for her, so have to deal with GMs here and there. And, both the Buick's she's had have been very good cars for the most part. Don't mind driving them myself when I have to either. But, anyway....appreciate any help any of you can be. Thanks much!

Thanks CutlassDude. Those are little pricier than I was hoping, but at least I know they can be found, and that they were factory. Appreciate the info. Thanks....

If you really wanted to go for a different wheel from a Lumina/Cutlass Supreme/Grand Prix, you could swap the center caps and retain the logo. Junkyards around here have the 14-16" alloys for maybe $15, screw AAArims

Yeah, you're not going to catch me spending another $400 for a spare wheel (rim and tire) just so they match the one's on there. It's a SPARE. Now if for some reason you like doing a 5 wheel rotation have at it, but the point of a spare is to cover you in a pinch, not to drive on forever. Get a cheap'o steel wheel, and inexpensive tire, just about anythings better than the do-not.

Yep, this is mainly "spare" department we're talking here. The main set of four of the rims above are in fair condition...not unblemished, but fair. Thus, keeping four good/decent tires on regularly and just a full size spare is the interest here. I do intend to check some other yards around here too, but wanted to know what else I could look for if need be, or if these just might be likley to be found. $155+ for a single rim is a bit much, but at least I do know they are available.

BTW...I haven't tried another full size tire in the spare well, but it doesn't look like a lot of space in there. I know a full size spare fits in the '90 Century well, but my brother's '94 Acheiva only fits a donut(not full size) in the spare well. I can check yet, but offhand, does anybody know for sure if a full size spare will fit in there?

Again, thanks for your input, it has helped!

Take care.....

YAH! I wish we had alloys here at our junkyard! The only decent wheels I have ever seen were the steel ones for Chevy Celebrity Eurosports! I wouldnt mind getting a another set of my sawblades or the 5-spokes, but i want em cheap

jon

YAH! I wish we had alloys here at our junkyard! The only decent wheels I have ever seen were the steel ones for Chevy Celebrity Eurosports! I wouldnt mind getting a another set of my sawblades or the 5-spokes, but i want em cheap

jon

On ebay the sawblade wheels are so common and unwanted that you can get a set of 4 for the minimum bid, usually under $75 + ship. I saw a set like mine on ebay with a starting price of $1 (reserve) nobody even bothered to bid.