code 34 on my 92 regal

raydjr

My regal keeps stalling at an idle. I checked the ECM and I got a code 34 for the MAF sensor. I replaced the bad vaccum hoses reset the ECM and still get code 34. Electrical connections appear to be OK. MY low coolant level light and service engine soon light have now come on. The coolant is full. Could it be a common ground issue? I have checked the voltage on the MAF sensor terminal A to ground is 5 volts which appears to be correct. Terminal b to c is 12 volts which I think means a faulty connection or faulty MAF. Terminal c to ground is 12 volts. I think that means open circuit 450 whatever that is. Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

That almost sounds like more of a problem of the MAP, not the MAF... I don't have a MAF in my 90 turbo, but after replacing the MAP... and injectors..I stopped stalling. But I remember in my old 91 Prix replacing my MAP stopped stalling issues I had, you might wanna check on that.

btw, you have a 3.1 in your regal??