numbers?

synistershadows

the more i look around the more harder it is for me to find the cutlass 2 door especially the international series! in the later years and in good condition

anyone with info on how many they made?

it just seems that their more rare a find than the convertables are?

1992 & 1993 Cutlass Supreme Internationals are indeed rare.

'92

Vert- 4306

S 2DR- 20700

S 4DR- 63692

I series 2DR- 1181

I series 4DR- 2066

'93

Vert- 6751

S 2DR- 23544

S 4DR- 51678

I series 2DR- 395

I series 4DR- 645

Rarest of the 1992-93 I Series are 3.1 cars. The 3.4 was standard, but the 3.1 was offered for credit. I have documented 2 of them. There is another member here that also has a black 1992 3.4 Int'l coupe.

I am curious of your VIN being from Canada, if you would be so kind as to send that to me, the entire VIN or just the everything but the last 6 digits. I have found Canadian cars to be 1G3WR11 rather than 1G3WR14.

Hopefully, one of these days, I will have as many VINS as I can find and have some accurate production numbers. As 2 people I know have emailed Olds and they were told only 2415 convertibles were made in 1992.

In fact, the car built right after my 1992 convertible was an International sedan.

ill get that right over to ya as of tomorrow lol its kinda late here so when theres light but i do know that the car was assembled in the states georgia i believe

I am the other member with the black 92 Intl coupe :mrgreen: I could try and run out to the parking lot here and grab my VIN as well when i go for lunch. something I was gonna ask you, does yours have leather or cloth? Every international i've seen has leather, where mine has charcoal cloth.

Yeah, please do Dustin. It seems many went to Canada. I've found 4 cars with cloth, the rest have had leather. The 3.1 WR cars I've found have had cloth.