Fast ffw performance.. ?!

RedGTP

Site works fine, but Michael isn't going to make any more of the current items for sale on that site I think...so your shit outta luck for the coil overs man.

Hey Man! FFP doesn't make w-body parts anymore. If you're looking for the rear coilovers, go here

http://www.heldmotorsports.com/ to get them! I know one person here, GTP_Munky has the front and REAR coilovers and he says they are good stuff!

Good luck my friend!

EDIT: Jeff posted while I was writing. you are NOT shit out of luck for the coilovers(well FFP you are, but you can get the HELD motorsport coilovers)

lol, I just PM'd you about that too, lol, in the time it took me to write the PM, Kyle posted telling you pretty much what I just told you in the PM.

The held Kits are great, if you have any questions about them give me a shout!

Jamie

thanks a lot GTP_MuNkY ! I will check this .. :)

last night My rear strut, right side ... the strut was 'enter' in my car just side of speaker !, just after take a biiiiggg fucking hole in raod ! (so beautiful raod in quabec city) , :( my upermout strut was so 'rusty' and this is the result .. :( my car can't run for now ....

• 2 weeks later...

what are the price comparisons for these compared to ffp?

huh?

mrzperformance is supposed to start making dogbones. you can also get some ES poly bushings and mod your stock dogbone for them to fit, just not sure of the part number. mrz and aspracing also make/are going to make udp's.

huh?

:lol: I didn't think it was worded that horribly! i was just wondering how much they (Held's) are, compared to how much FFP's were

huh?

:lol: I didn't think it was worded that horribly! i was just wondering how much they (Held's) are, compared to how much FFP's were

:lol: i had a brain fart. i didnt know you were talking about the HMS ones :lol:

sooo.... what are the prices of each brand??

go to the website posted above for HMS ones. FFP are no longer in production and i cant remember how much they were. TDC is gone also. last time i talked to michael at ffp, he had one set of coilovers left. you might try emailing him: michael@fastfwdperformance.com some people on here have his phone number, too

if you dont care about having a top mount (which i didnt use and had zero problems), you can buy your own parts for about 150, more if you go w/ progressive springs or more expensive springs like eibachs.