my setup

bigdman

well i know some of you have requested pics of video setups in a W, so heres a few of mine. it consists of a legacy 8.4 in. flipdown overhead monitor, pioneer deh 6800 head unit, delphi xm radio, all pioneer speakers, pioneer 4 channel amp, pos audiobahn a8002t amp, tsunami 1.2 farad cap, vector 700 watt power inverter, scosche 4 ga. wiring kit, xbox 360, 2 pioneer premier TS-W3002 D2, bass slammer dual 12 slot ported box. anyways heres some pics :biggrin: 032.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

yeah the steering wheel is out of my old firebird I scraped out. my olds wheel was in bad shape and I liked the look of the pontiac wheel. and yes its all protected by alarm. :cool:

Looks like you bondo'd the installation kit to the bezel?

Where did you get paint to match, and how good of a match is it? Looks like a pretty good color and finish match in the photos, but it's hard to tell.

yeah I did use bondo, I also used spray on truck bed liner to match factory texture. I got the idea from a topic on here, can't remember who? the paint was dark graphite grey/or charcoal can't remember. I got it at autozone. the top of the bezel has cracked. I didn't secure it well enough I guess. I'm going to redo it anyway.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

your prolly right. i found a post on here how to do it. its a pretty good idea though. i went a little to heavy on it though. i should have left only two coats on. that looked factory. oh well. that car is gone now :cry: got a gtp now :burnout: