I think thats it for the Animul

warwgn3

Well, I think I might be in the market for a new car.

I took the Lumina to my brothers shop to check the car out. My concerns at the moment were: massive coolant leak, gas leak, brake pads..

It needs pads all around... ok reg maintainance, fine.

Gas is leaking from the filler neck, some little hose thing.

and he replaced the water pump.

Now the car is running like total shit. He figured water got in one of the plug holes, but now he thinks the timing belt skipped a tooth.

He told me that the only way the car is going anywere now is on the back of a tow truck. All those major problems, plus the shopping list of other problems, I don't think the car is worth fixing anymore.

Would any of you be interested in buying it for parts or to rebuild it, if it is definately decided to be un-fixable?

if it came back running worse than before, whoever "fixed" it should be held accountable to fix it right, and/or fix any issue that they caused.

No, I'm not going to blame my brother for this. He tried his best to help me with the car. If anyone is to blame, it should be me for buying it on the spot, practially sight unseen, without doing my homework.