TR Custom Parts

Hi Everyone! My name is Mark Hueffman and I own a 1987 Buick Grand National. I started a company back in 1999 that makes custom parts for those cars and recently branched out into selling stuff for GM F&B body cars.

So what does this have to do with W-Body cars you ask? Well, recently I got a 98 Grand Prix GT and tried one of our custom shifter handles on it and it fit perfectly. I am would like to sell them to the W-Body owners as well but don't want to break any rules on this forum advertising my business. I didn't see anything on here about advertising and did not notice any banner ads either. Maybe someone can clue me in on what the rules are about commercial advertising.

Sorry, no business advertising is permitted currently. This is kind of in the leu with us moderator's at this point.

I will let you know, however, that the first gen (88-96) shift handle's work with the 97+ w-body vehicles. I would recommend pictures, and we would like pictures of your vehicle as well.

BTW, welcome aboard!

welcome. i might have to look you up sometime and see if you can do anything for the auto shifter in my 86 camaro...its hideous

oh, do you have any idea if any of those knobs will work on a 5-speed 1st gen w-body? ill have to go measure it probably.

wow, the more i look at the site, the more i like. may need to get some other camaro stuff from you later on.

welcome. i might have to look you up sometime and see if you can do anything for the auto shifter in my 86 camaro...its hideous

oh, do you have any idea if any of those knobs will work on a 5-speed 1st gen w-body? ill have to go measure it probably.

Standard trans shifters probably have a threaded stick but we can do those too. Would need to know the thread size though.

Standard trans shifters probably have a threaded stick but we can do those too. Would need to know the thread size though.

i just kinda eyed it up w/ a meausring tape and it was about 5/8". probably wont help but would tell if its even close. i could measure the thread pitch and use a caliper to get the correct size if i remember.