just a wiper recommendation for everyone

briandors

Wanted to post that although the 95 Cutlass specifies 20" wipers, 21" ended up fitting easily and it's nice to see just a little bit more in the rain. 22"s may have even fit??

I suggest running your wipers while watching their path from outside the car if you're thinking about this "upgrade". I went with Bosch MicroEdge.

:)

Brian

I tried aftermarket wipers (21's) then took them back. I didn't like how tall they were. I prefer the stock flat low look so I'm stuck with 20's. Thinking about getting a second set from a yard though. I had to tighten up some of the flex/link areas awhile back.

I tried aftermarket wipers (21's) then took them back. I didn't like how tall they were. I prefer the stock flat low look so I'm stuck with 20's. Thinking about getting a second set from a yard though. I had to tighten up some of the flex/link areas awhile back.

What exactly do you mean by the flat low look? Do they not tuck under the cowl if they're too long, or is that not what you meant?