Trip meter

god910

Is there a way to get the trip meter to keep counting after the ing. is shut off? It's kind of annoying that it resets everytime, you shut the car off. TIA.

Yeah, well mine doesn't. Everytime I shut off the car, the friggin thing resets, and it's killing me. I do know, that the stupidassbitchfukingsonofawhore :evil: that installed the stereo before I owned the car, wanted to save $13 damn dollars so he hacked up the harness, and I haven't gotten around to putting a new factory harness in. I thought everything was okay, as I haven't noticed any problems, but maybe this is the start of it.

Oh yeah, I know that my cluster needs resoldering, but this has been this way since I got my car, and the cluster only started messing up w/ in the last 10 months. Is this a problem that could occur from the same problem but diff. symptoms? Thanks for helping my try to troubleshoot this. I got in a wreck this morning, so this all might be a moot point. I think it might be totalled but only because my Bluebook is $1225. We shall see.