Anyone seen these exhaust tips?

PCGUY112887

It's pretty easy(IMO) to tell that they do not look like the Corsa's. :wink: Just look at the "extra" pictures supplied for the Corsa tips. The ones pictured on that Grand Prix are like these here.

http://vertexnow.com/Verocious-Motorsports/Exhaust-Tips/Vibrant-2-25-Inlet-x-Dual-3-5-Outlet-Stainless-Steel-Exhaust-Tip-1329

Click to enlarge the picture and you can spot the differences between those and the corsa tips easily...

As for me, I really like these that have the same double-walled look as the Corsas, but they're straight-cut instead of slash-cut.

http://vertexnow.com/Verocious-Motorsports/Exhaust-Tips/Vibrant-2-25-Inlet-x-Dual-3-5-Outlet-Stainless-Steel-Exhaust-Tip-1331

The fasttoys looks similar, but it has smaller outlet pipes (3" vs 3.5").

I see that the corsa and the PFYC ones are different... I heard of someone selling some of the corsa clones over on fullthrottlev6 (from a friend) however I have not heard anything about it. Anyone know anything about it?

Did the 96 Grand Prix with dual exhaust have center/center mufflers stock? I forgot to look at them when I cut them off... but I will be buying 2 2.5" in/out Super 40's for my modified 3500 GP, and I can't remember if they need to be center/center or what.

The fasttoys looks similar, but it has smaller outlet pipes (3" vs 3.5").

I see that the corsa and the PFYC ones are different... I heard of someone selling some of the corsa clones over on fullthrottlev6 (from a friend) however I have not heard anything about it. Anyone know anything about it?

Someone on ebay sells Corsa look-alike tips..but I think they're chrome plated, so they'll rust. I'm not sure what the seller's id is or what exactly to search in order to find them.

Did the 96 Grand Prix with dual exhaust have center/center mufflers stock? I forgot to look at them when I cut them off... but I will be buying 2 2.5" in/out Super 40's for my modified 3500 GP, and I can't remember if they need to be center/center or what.

I want to say yes on that. although i'm not 100% sure.

fast toys ftw

i have magnaflow tips that are almost exactly the same as fast toys. 2 1/4 in 3in dual rolled outlets

i give them a 10/10 and highly recommend them. Look on summit you'll find them

pics of them in the sig