GPdriver1986

I was wondering what my rim size is? I don't have alloy wheels I only have the crappy steel rim with alright pontiac hub caps. If I do get new rims should I stay stock size or go bigger?

Those factory steels are 15x6, IIRC. If you are looking for something wide and looks good, I suggest 94-96 GP 5 spokes. They are 16x7. They are the only factor W-body rim besides the TPG rims (16x8), that are wider than 6.5in. If you go bigger, make sure the OVERALL tire and rim diameter is pretty close to stock or your speedo wont read correctly

Robby

That's a 91 Grand Prix with plain steel wheels. I do believe those will be 14"ers.

I did see 15" plain steel ones on a newer GP. But my 91 Regal is cursed with 14's.

16's would be nice but I got money in the 14's now. Dayton Daytona white letter. 225/70/14. Would you believe the stock tire size is 205/70/14? It looked really off when I bought it.

Well Buick cheated me!!!! How could they stick 14's on a w-body when they had 15's?

I have "stock" black 14" steel wheels. Ya know, with the little semi square holes all around. That's truly irritating. I thought the 15's came out later.

hazmatic, I'm sorry it's taking so long. I've been moving for a month and just got it finished last night. I have to get a night pic of the cluster "at speed" then I can develop the film and scan.