New Car ?

Black90Euro

Well, let me rephrase that, way overpriced. I looked at one yesterday for 3800 bucks. It had the factory SLP stage 1 kit.

Quite overpriced...I've seen several 1998+ Regal GSs with less miles for less than that. There was even a GSX near here (Texas) that had 100,000 for $4500.

I thought so too ... :confused: the old Lumina is a money pit, just spent another $450 for motor and trans mounts and torq struts ..... I would love a GSX but none to be found around here. That seems to be the going price for them in my neck of the woods. :cry:

blue book says that's right ... what would be a fair price for that in your opinions ?

Mark

Look outside of your area if you have that type of cash. Find something else, and get it shipped in. Save yourself some 5000 bucks, and use the money for mods!!!!

True. But if you save 5000 bucks off buying it locally, you can get it into shape reasonably, plus, if used properly, ebay has the buyer protection thing.

That is overpriced...however that's what they go for for that type of mileage around here as well. Another reason why I bought a GP over a GS.

hell yeah they are. i remember my first L67 test drive...... :drool:

then i settled for a L36. ohhh well.

lol me too!!!!! And the first L67 I drove was modded!

well I can't seem to get my boss @ Lowe's to hire me full time as I was promised oh -- 5 1/2 months ago ... and with current lack of hours, it's all a moot point for now :cry:

Thanks for the input .... however if it's still for sale (when I go full time) I will get it after a price reduction .... :lol:

Mark