pix of interior

lolumz34

This is what I have been working on in the driveway...

I am going to redo it all differently...

I'm going to bondo everything and paint with exterior pant...but that's later this year..

But this is just to see how it looks.

I will be doing almost everything grey in black. A little more blue. Black carpet, and black and blue seats.

What do you think.

newpaintinterior1.jpg

newpaintinterior2.jpg

newpaintinterior3.jpg

The blue is:

Krylon primer

Krylon Blue

Krylon Clear coat.

all Canadian tire...

The black is:

Krylon primer

VHT Gloww Black

Krylon clear

The VHT I had to get at a performance shop.

It's supposed to dye the vinal...but it doesn't.

I do not recommend

oh yes...on another note...the dash is all the same colour...just looks white in some places because the dirt reflected the flash...

That's looking extremely well done. :shock: Nice update!

What's next to color match?

- Erik

I like....would look great when done.

While its not me....it looks awsome. But the only that that the dash and cluter acually hurts my eyes! But I agree with dustin...put some more accents in...espc. in black, like the vents, or almost a border on somet stuff

jon

I like the vents blue..

Tho I was thinking about trying to take out the little fins on the inside and making them black.

all the rest of the grey will go black...problem is...I don't want to peel it off the dash, so I'm going to wait until I strip the carpet out, tape everything off and paint it in the car.

Time frame, that was about week and a ½, only because I'm really lazy, and had to listen to my gf bitch all the time about how I was making a mess.

I could prolly do it in 3 days...only because I like to leave the parts overnight to set after each stage.

Some more things that I will be doing. When I redo the top dash pad, I'm going to fibreglass over those speaker holes. Whatever colour I stain that fabric will fade...so I'm just going to get rid of them all together.

I am also going to have a friend make up blue lights for inside my gauge cluster. So all the numbers will be blueish.

Slowly but surely everything will be done...slowly...

And about the intake...one day, either he sends me another one like he said, or I don't know what.