Made a junkyard run...

Genopsyde

local yard here has a 90 international, I got the DIS and UB3 out of it, i'm putting the DIS in my 94 but will sell the UB3. It also has a decent set of gray leather rear buckets. The front seats are pretty bad tho. I also saw a cutlass with a UB3 for the column shifter setup. 2-3 95+ sedans. I got the center console lids out of those. I'll be going there again in a few days or so and will take pix of the inventory if anyone is interested, I do a little ebaying here and there.

For what it's worth, there is no difference in the column shift/console shift clusters. The console shift ones have a block off plate you take out and put in your shift indicator.

Please tell me you found a cutty cupholder thats not broken?! :willynilly: :lol:

Ive been looking for one forever! and dont wanna pay the dealer $70+

i have either one. i will ship either or out for 12 dollars. I have the one for the center console or the one for the bench armrest, both in great shape. pm me if interested, and i can post pics if needed

yeah i have that one also in good shape as i recently put it in. I just dont feel like going out right now to grab a pic. nut it pulls up and out of the center console. they are hard to come by, i know that.