Need some ideas first?

NVMY03GT

As many of you know our coolant over flow bottle looks yellow on most of the older cars. What are the options we have to get the bottle white again? I remember seeing somene with a bright white overflow but I think it was because he bought a new one from GM directly. Is there any type of cleaning solvent to get that will bring it back to life? I imagine most of it is on the inside so I don't know what to do because you can't scrub it from the outside.

Thoughts?

I've tried everything theres no way to get it perfectly clean. You could buy one from GM I think its only $15-$20. Or you can just buy an aftermarket one.

i went to the gm dealer here and they said 3days and $80 for a new recovory tank

Thats sounds a little more like GM :)

The question how long does it take before its stained again because Im guessing there is no way to keep that thing clean is there?

I was always told they were less than $20 new.. I never looked into it but several people on cgp claim they got it that cheap. Honestly though I would just get an aftermarket one.