Made me a new torque strut

charged 3.1

Thanks. It works very well. I'm going to make another one for the other side as well. I will be powder coating a few things here soon and those will be one of them. I will post up more pics when i get them done.

:twitch:

Yeah.... there's a reason why there's rubber/polyurethane in those usually..

That car must rattle your teeth out wthout bushings in there...

How about a torque strut for the gen2's (95+) to keep the damn motor held forward? Why they took that OUT of the torque strut mount (when my 94 had it) is beyond me. Getting to the back of the motor is a PITA.

remember there is still the lower engiene mounts that allow movement. a solid upper is not that bad. not the most comfortable for daily driving, but its ok. i used two AL plates that i drilled holes in to make a solid upper mount on my car. it wasnt too bad

How about a torque strut for the gen2's (95+) to keep the damn motor held forward? Why they took that OUT of the torque strut mount (when my 94 had it) is beyond me. Getting to the back of the motor is a PITA.

You can buy a Lisle(or other) engine tilting tool for ~$25-30 online....or make your own for a few $'s.