Signal Lights

AxlCrucifix

Not sure if this would be the right forum to post in, but whatever. I just installed a new signal switch in my 89 GP, the switch beneath the steering wheel, and it seemed to be working fine. I crossed the power wire with each of the signal wires (found out which was which from my haynes manual) and they all worked

i chopped off the old one, taped them up and it still worked

now, i soldered them, taped them, and tried it out

With the current signal FLASHER, the signal lights on the right work for a little bit, then stop, and the ones on the left dont work at all.

the hazards work on the front, but not the back, UNLESS the signal switch is clicked for the right signals, THEN the back hazard lights work.

I tried another two signal flashers, and the signal lights didnt work at all. When i put the first one back in, the right signal lights did the same thing they did before, work for a bit then stop.

Its REALLY messed up, I can't understand why its doing this

I put the steering wheel back on and now its doing this, why??

used

from pick n pull here in calgary

it was off a 90 and a 91 GP, with the steering wheel controls, i just cut the wires off for the steering wheel controls and used the wires for the signal lights

it worked perfectly until i put my steering wheel back on