Buying new... like WTF?!

Stevo

Not 30-45 mins ago on the way home I drove through some lots looking for a newer W-Coupe and found an 06' MC LT.

Well it was already overpriced compared to other MC's around the province. 19k compared to 16k average for like milage.

The usual gab back and forth about car's in general and the price and he leaves to do the old' ''pull around take it for a test drive''.

Well I walked around it and he popped the hood and it took me a few seconds to notice the fact that the motor was sitting at an angle. I was for a better word ... shocked. Face it .. most of those vehicles of that age are fleet leases to rental businesses.

What sucks is this of all days I had forgot my phone at home so no pictures. I made an illustration of how it looked below.

alignmentgf3.jpg

He closed the hood after 'not seeing the issue' and got into the passenger side to start the car as if I was gonna test drive it. I walked around the car to look for nothing in order to think of some way to say 'no thanks' and just opened the driver door and said. With the motor sitting like that. There's no way I am driving this car on or off the lot.

Face it ... my insurance rate is high enough without 2 accidents in less than a year. I opened the hood and finally got him to agree that there was an issue. His response was that he was used to Impala's :rolleyes:. Guess he does'nt know those either.

I told him that there's no way I am interested and reinformed him that there was a cheaper MC in NewGlasgow with less milage and more options (wheel package was better).

To think that my friends always told me to buy new when I had to fix something broken on my 88' and 93' CS. lol.

Jeez.

My grand prix-of-shit's 3100 is straight as an arrow.

There's no way a new car like this should be like that. If it's just the way it is ... I think I may end up drawing the line on buying anything new from GM. Shit in is shit out.

Not impressed. No way I'd pay anything close to what they want for it.