Overhead Console... Possible?

RJansen658

Ok so today at work I scrapped two late 90's S-10 Blazers, and both had chacoal overhead consoles with compass and temp. Needless to say I took them both as both worked. The color matches my Cutlass perfect, but I may have to modify it to fit the curvature of my roof which should be easy enough.

I am more concerned with the wiring to the compass/temp unit. I can get the harness from the donors, but am unsure of the pinouts. The compass/temp unit has 6 wires coming out, 1 being power, 1 being ground, I can see 2 of the remaining 4 being for a temp sensor, but am unsure of the other 2. Would anyone happen to have a pinout for the module? I believe one was from a 97 and the other a 99.

At the very least I should be able to remove the module from the console and install it elsewhere. I have two attempts at modifying the console to fit the roof curvature, but it looks easy enough, just pull back the material, and use a dremmel tool to trim the plastic, then re-glue the material over the lip.

So yea, if anyone has pinouts... hook a brotha up.

Does this help any

Driver info center

1- with trip computer... power/ground

2- with trip computer.... inputs

3- without trip computer

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.