93 Grand Prix tail lights

jochen

I finally want to replace my cracked left tail light. Some kids smashed a pumpkin against it and the outer lens largely dissapeared, along with a piece of the checker grid. Recently I saw there's also a small crack/hole in the inner lens.

Is there any difference between the tail light assemblies of the two door and four door models? I.e. can I buy an assembly salvaged from a two door GP (checkered lens like mine) and put into my 4 Dr. 93 LE?

Cheers

no difference in mounting whatsoever. they're the same thing besides some having a different outward appearence.

Just be careful when taking out the taillight assembly. One or two of the studs like to unscrew from the housing rather than the nut turning. At least in my experience that's been the case.

Just be careful when taking out the taillight assembly. One or two of the studs like to unscrew from the housing rather than the nut turning. At least in my experience that's been the case.

Thanks for the tip; I'll keep it in mind.