Interior Rear lights died

runt

Ok, so I've had the cutlass for over a year now and about 2 months after getting the car, I put those blue colored bulbs in there. Nothing big, just different I guess. Anyway, those worked great for about a month and then everyonce in awhile the lights in the back wouldn't work. I would kinda hit the light and then they would come on. I did this for about another month and now they don't work. I have checked the voltage and everything seems to be ok. Could it be the switch that would control them if someone just wanted them on in the back? Also, I did try the stock bulbs that worked fine. I doubt that it was those blue lights cuz it's just the glass that is blue, but if anyone knows something, please let me know!! Thanks

Jeremy

i was just working on those on my car about, mmm, 2 hours ago? check the plug behind the lights, make sure the bulb is in there good and tight, it is held in 2 'pincers' make sure those are tight and are clamping on to the bulb well, make sure its nice and snug, if you hit them and they work that might be the problem, make sure they are nice and tight