Monkton

Could you get the FE3 suspension on a 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme sedan? I found a really nice one at a junkyard. All black, with luggage rack and spoiler on the back. What drew me to the car is that it looked like mine, but better and black. Then I noticed the "FE3" on the trunk lid. Nice interior to, power everything and SWC. They want $700 and they said that might just trade it straight up for my pile of a Cutlass. Biggest draw though, 3.1! No more Quad4 :willynilly: :willynilly: :willynilly:

I didn't think they made Internation sedans anyways...

Ken has one....

My brothers best friend's mom had an Int'l sedan...with an HO Quad 4 and 5 speed! It also had HUD, DIC, leather as well. I bet the number of those made could be counted on 2 hands or less.

Int'l sedans were made through 1993 with VERY few made the last two years.

40706186b.jpg

40706186e.jpg

my panel between the lights is MIA. did International sedans get a badge on the back? my 90 brochure neglects a good picture of the rear.

Just an "Oldsmobile" on the right.

My brothers best friend's mom had an Int'l sedan...with an HO Quad 4 and 5 speed! It also had HUD, DIC, leather as well. I bet the number of those made could be counted on 2 hands or less.

wow that would be a really cool car to have. There was a nice white Int'l sedan a few minutes from me near a family friend's house. Pretty much the only Cutlass sedan I'd drive!