Recipe for.... GP GT Tribute car!

Brian P

So my sister's 2002 Grand Prix SE has some damage from a repair shop. The lower rocker panel got dented after it got inspected. Well I had a quote to get it repaired for $300, and I got the settlement. Well, $300 can also turn into a new body project for it!

Ed Morad for the lower panels:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AL%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=230110047657

f61a_1_b.JPG

I got the door pieces from a u-pull-it yard for $7. Yeah!

Bumper:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=230127119393&rd=1,1

8d51_1_b.JPG

Then after these are all installed, I'm gonna locate a set of duals.

Progress pics as I go along :mrgreen:

Nice!! I kind of want to do this to my dad's 03 SE. The sides and the rear just look wrong, then there's the Tri-Y wheels it has :yuck!!!!:

yeah it's got the GT front clip. I probably will leave it all silver, looks pretty good that way. It also has the silver 5 spokes already so that's one less thing to worry about.

it has a POS Aiwa that I want out of there. I have that stock Pontiac CD player to use however the display backlight (LED) isn't working.

Unwrapped the lower rocker panel cladding, and fack, it isn't galaxy silver. As you can see, from my junkyard run,TWO of the door cladding are galaxy silver, the other two are gold. Just as well I guess.

7-3-07001.jpg