sniperi311

i was wondering if anyone knows where the chime module thing is in a 93 olds cutlass supreme, its the thing that goes ding ding ding, when your doors open or stuff like that, and i cant pull the fuse cuz is linked with my brake lights...any feed back would help..thanx

i was wondering if anyone knows where the chime module thing is in a 93 olds cutlass supreme, its the thing that goes ding ding ding, when your doors open or stuff like that, and i cant pull the fuse cuz is linked with my brake lights...any feed back would help..thanx

It's actually underneath the passenger side dash panel.

You'll need to pull off the panel and look for the convenience fuse panel.

Mine (from 1992) was a green box that pug into the board along with a attached wiring plug.

- Erik

you'll probably find multiple things will stop working.

when mine went bad, the gauges quit, the rear defog quit, and something else, but they all had their power runnning thru the module.

ill go home and try that when i get home, also, what do i pull off or disconnect so that it doesnt ding anymore

You'll need to push a small tab and pull the module completely out.

hey, i found it and disconnected it, thanx redfox340 its right where you said it would be, and disconnecting it wasnt too hard, thanx for helpin everyone :D