EviLette

woot! I found one! it's a 95 GP... the fender flare I need is gone (looks like its been gone for some time by the crunch in the fender, and that's not what totaled out the car)

Missing the driver's seat and passenger door panel, but the interior is black... has the center console I want (arm rest is present but broken off, needs some work I would imagine but I think its fixable) passenger seat, and back seats, rear seat side panels... some other stuff...

Oh yeah. black LEATHER. :D In awesome condition....

I snagged a trim piece for a fender that's been missing since I got the car (very small piece that goes next to the windshield), the cover for the interior light that is mounted on the roof console (mine had a clip break off a couple weeks ago, it rattles too much now) and the insert for the lock lever on the driver's door panel that has gotten broken through various individuals (namely not me) removing and installing the door panel...

I gotta call back on monday to get a price for the interior... there's about an inch of standing water on the carpets, but they may be rescuable. I would need better light to see... and there's an s-10 on top of the gp lol

My god, I ran into so many loaded GPs the last few weekends, including a 4-door GT (pretty rare). I need to make a post about my loot. But if there are specifics you need, let me know, and how much you're willing to pay for them (so I know whether to pass on them or not if I come across them, not to see how much I can mark them up :wink:).

I dont know pricing deals... like what would be fair, outlandish, or dirt cheap prices for most of this stuff.

The guy from the salvage yard told me "Its free today" for the parts I took... I'm gonna call him back on monday with a list of the stuff I want and a price.

my interior is shot. Well, not really, for a 92 with 181k on it (I have taken the car on two road trips in the last few months, one was an 8-hour-drive to College Station, TX, the other was to St Louis and a six hour trip) but anyways, back to the interior.

I freaking love the black/grey trim that my dash is... But, I work in a shop. I have shop grime on my shoes and all over my clothes, and it's getting freaking rediculous trying to keep my light grey seats in good shape, plus my driver's seat has a small hole in it where a wire came through and hooked onto a pair of my pants and left me stranded in quicktrip (couldn't reach my phone, or keys) and my alarm was going nuts, and my stereo was on.. so thats enough of that!)

I want black carpets, black leather seats (I know they are hot but damnit they are just so sexy!) for the front and rear... black leather door and rear panels (just where the upholstery is on mine) and a center console, preferably black.

Find out what the salvage yard wants for them... this one's been rained in for so long that the carpets would take a little work to bring back.... I couldn't see if they were very worn or burned... but there's a lot of standing water. :(

That's the '94 - '96 style. She has a '92, so if she's trying to keep it original, she's actually looking for this...

100_0224B.jpg

100_0225B.jpg

100_0223B.jpg

Finding that interior in charcoal is a chore in itself. Finding it in leather, however, will be very difficult.

one was an 8-hour-drive to College Station, TX,

Dammit, that's like an hour from me. I know where there's some GPs in that area too.

I'd rather that 94-96 style...that cloth/leather looks horrible.

They're definitely odd looking. The later style had a much cleaner look, but I like the power adjustable headrests, lumbar support, side bolsters and thigh support of the earlier seats. :mrgreen: Plus I love the quad bucket look.

Yeah, but the seats she found were from a 95, so hence thats why they would look like that. I dont think she even wants AQ9's cause of the wiring. I've been trying to tell her to get the AQ9's, HUD, and DIC, (But she likes the 95+ center console) but she says the wiring is too much. It's not that hard. :mrgreen:

I was going for those half leather AQ9's originally, but leather gets SO HOT, so I said forget it. I'm much happier with Charcoal cloth AQ9's. I found a leather set out of a 96 GTP, but they were ofcourse not the AQ9's. But I took the rest of the interior. :lol:

/back on topic...

charcoal cloth seats would be nice... but damnit, I want leather.... and black leather is just so freakin schmexy. I never wear shorts that are short enough to kill me anyways lol...

And I dont like the look of the aq9's, and I am fine with the single bench seat in the back.... though with the stereo split buckets might be a better idea, I really dont care (more heat escaping the trunk, black car, no ampie overheatie lol)

but I love black leather. The ones I saw yesterday were in AWESOME shape except that the driver's seat was gone. :( that's the most important one! But look around, find out what they want. I'd still have to figure out a way to get them, a place to store them until I can get them into my car. (I live i9n an apartment.)

And shush J! I hate wiring. I can electrocute myself just looking at a battery. :lol:

I snagged a trim piece for a fender that's been missing since I got the car (very small piece that goes next to the windshield)

If its anything like the CS fender trim it won't stay on your fender long :lol: Those clips are made of such thinnnnnn plastic. I've lost 2 so far

Well the '94-'96 style won't be too hard for me to find at all in graphite leather. I've come across tons of Cutlass' with them, and quite a few GPs already. Shipping will be a small fortune, though, especially on the front seats.