ramchargers twin fans is awesome!

1trucavalier

Yes I finally after 2-3 mos installed and hooked up the 2340cfm fan and its is truly awesome. I positioned

the fan in the same place as the stocker with fan 1 in the middle of the radiator and the other in front of the intercooler. In heavy traffic the the temp would go up to almost halfway and when the fans kick on DAMN! The temp drops down 2 bars from halfway and stay that way with the fan on :D ! Truly awesome for $80. Hooking it up is soooo simple also. There are only 5 wires. dual green is (+) and yellow is (+) primary, the 2 blacks are ground. You just connect both greens together and the yellow to the red stocker pigtail wire and the blacks to the black ground and thats it.

So you mounted these in front of your radiator? Did you still leave the stock fan behind it? :)

It was a very good idea to use the dual fan setup. :D

no it replaces the stock fans. both my fans were locked after 13yrs of abuse so I had no choice. The intercooler fan was wobbly and the radiator side wouldn't move at all.