Is this picture weird to you?

PCGUY112887

Not much Gen. 1 GP stuff, but that's a cool site!

Don't know about the pic though. Alot of times those promotional shots are taken pre-production, so they are not always consistent with the production trim.

my 91 had a spoiler, but it wasnt stock. there was no rpo for it and it had the regular 3rd brake light, but the wires were extended to use the one in the spoiler instead. it took it off. looks better except for the plugs i have in there till i can afford the body work and paint to do the whole car.

I've seen more 88-93 with out the spoiler.(Pretty sure 88-90's wasnt an option for it) But I have seen a handful of 94-96's with the spoiler off. The 96 GTP I got my interior from had no spoiler, but worked perfectly cause I needed the charcoal 3rd brakelight cover.

I also saw a 2nd Gen GP with no spoiler today while driving. And it was ugly.

Actually, looking at the picture again, it doesnt even have a spot for the 3rd brake light.

quote from pontiac on 96 grand prix production: "RPO D81 Rear Deck Spoiler 25,632". total production: Total 77,180" so, about 1/3 of 96 grand prix got spoilers

GREAT site, but I hate the fact I cant find either of my cars on there haha, there are no LUMINA LS or Z34.....other than that you can get just about anything haha.

Humm... so if there is a third brake light down inside the rear window, between the speakers, the car didn't come with a stock spoiler?

Mine has that brake light there, kinds seemed weird. Maybe my car didn't come with a spoiler, that's why I have an aftermarket one?

definately not as weired as seeing a 97+ GT without a spoiler.... I've seen a few of those.

Yeah spoilers were optional on all models in 97-98. They were standard on the GT and GTP's in 99+ although still optional on the SE's

B4U package was given the wrong nomenclature form GM since it was only available on a Pontiac it should have been called AFTERU

haha. i saw a license plate once that said 1STB4U and im like, that car wasnt the first to have b4u, let alone even have it :biggrin:

http://www.gmphotostore.com/prodinfo.asp?number=53217219

No spoiler? Since when did a B4U car come with no spoiler? I thought it was part of the package.

Maybe this is why I have a crappy after market spoiler on my car.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can tell you. My b4u GP (92 se) did NOT come with a spoiler.

Power mirrors, locks, windows, tilt, cruise, power driver's seat... no spoiler, no sunroof, no HUD/DIC (not sure it came on this early other than pettys but I'm not sure)

lolol!!!