Anyone wanna paint a bumper for me for kinda cheap

BXX

Title says about it... Anyone somewhere local to Brunswick Ohio that can spray my bumper for me.. I already got the paint... I just wanna get my car back to the way it was prior to the accident... Oh yeah, Insurance checks are FTW!!! My Cutty now has dual 40 series Flowmasters and 2.25" from cat-back :burnout:

Title says about it... Anyone somewhere local to Brunswick Ohio that can spray my bumper for me.. I already got the paint... I just wanna get my car back to the way it was prior to the accident... Oh yeah, Insurance checks are FTW!!! My Cutty now has dual 40 series Flowmasters and 2.25" from cat-back :burnout:

hey man could you take a sound clip of the exhaust for me? please please? i want to put the dual flowmaster series on my Z34 but would like to hear what it sounds like first.

I will have to try to find my GF's digicam..... BTW, It is pretty damn loud... Oh, did I also say that both of my Flowmasters only cost me $69.95 after tax for 2 of them :mrgreen:

I will have to try to find my GF's digicam..... BTW, It is pretty damn loud... Oh, did I also say that both of my Flowmasters only cost me $69.95 after tax for 2 of them :mrgreen:

hot damn, why did you get them that cheap, my price is 134.00 each ffs!

ya i like the loudness too, mine is loud now but i need something different, i am not to big a fan of the freeflow exhaust i have now.

http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t7/mediabandit/?action=view&current=19-04-07_1858.flv

this is just a short clip of mine.

i got my flowmasters at AutoZone where i work for 70% off.. i can hook yall up for $90/pair plus shipping if you want... just let me know and i will see what I can do... i need to know what ones you want of course...

Duplicolor, I wish... it wasnt available through them... I had to get some paint mixed by my paint code... 208C...

i want 2x 40 series flowmasters the nice loud ones. how much to ship to me here in canada? at $90.00 a pair, even after the couple dollar conversion from canadian to american (90.00 USD = 95.7100 CAD) plus the shipping will still save me over $100.00. let me know when you can get them, when you need the money and anything else... damn you the man dude! you can pm me any info too if you like...and i just want to appologize for basicly getting your thread off topic, but wooohooo for $90.00 flowmasters.

http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/products/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3297

This thread was destined to be highjacked when I posted how cheap I got my Flowmasters... :lol:

From what I know, I can get the standard 40 series Delta Flow mufflers.... I just have to wait and see if the store stock is gonna be replenished... I got them for %70 off because I know things that even our PSM and Store Manager doesn't know... And yes, its completely legit..

I have the 2.25" offset inlet/2.25" center outlet, which is the ones you need for a W-body... Ill get a few pics and the pic of the box of the one i got... And I will see what other ones I can get tomorrow evening when I am at work... Now if yall will excuse me, I have my nice stainless steel tips to go put on, and yes, there will be pics :burnout:

We only have a few sizes in stock.. I know those are at a sale price. I'm gonna try to order some in from the vendor and see if they ring up a sale price... I will let you know within a few days.. :cool:

Well, I can get the two Series 40 Flowmasters that are 2.25" offset inlet/ center outlet from the Medina store, just a short drive for me right down the road... I would have to have $120 plus shipping, their price is a tad different than ours was... Let me know...

Oh, about the exhaust clip, I took one, but the camera kinda isolated background noise from the inside noise, so it is hard to hear it... That and I had trouble uploading it to photobucket since I was mooching off of a faint wireless connection from some neighbor in my apartment complex... 6% signal does not make for easy uploading... But hey, I am getting Roadrunner installed Tuesday :burnout: