Spark Plugs, Power Windows

neville07

Sup guys, I get my sister's car (93 3.1L Lumina) over the weekend for a few weeks cuz it needs some work and i'm gonna try and do it for her. Is there an easy way to change the spark plugs? I don't see how i'm gonna get to the plugs in the back. Maybe take out the alternator? Just wondering how some of you have accomplished this.

Next the Driver side window doesn't work. I think its faulty wiring. Because i can put down the passenger window but i can't put it back up, i have to use the passenger switch. I replaced the switch last year and fixed the passenger window but not the drivers side. Then all of a sudden the drivers side window started working and i didn't do anything to it. However 3 weeks later it quit working again. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys.

Check to see if the wires are snug in the connector. On the drivers' side of my Cutlass, the drivers side dosen't work unless I pull the plate up, and push the wires back up into the connector sometimes. it's becoming a weekly thing now :(