Picture Request. Two Tone CS International Interiors, please? thanks!

Crazy K

thats what MY request is. I know someone has occasionally thrown pictures up of an international with a red and black combo interior, but I do not know who... but I would appreciate anything I can get, even different color combos!

I would like to consider what appearance I should be searching for for Project I (the letter).

and the pace car is a given.

Here are some pics that "digitaloutsider" sent me of his international, it's identical to mine except mine is all maroon interior, and I don't have the DIS. I really like this combo in his, I think he got rid of this car, not sure. Red and black is better IMO, but I like the grey/black too.

int101605.jpg

interiorclean.jpg

Eh, I have a light grey/dark grey interior, not much of a difference in color but I could snap some pics later this week if you're interested. Also had the red/black in my wrecked Intl Series, still have most of the interior pieces for what it's worth. That grey/black up there is awesome, great looking interior.

Here's the jig...

my 91 vert will get the red and black treatment similar to the 88 pace car. (and made into a faux international/ pace can wanna be)

Project I (the letter LOL) is a 91 international sedan. it currently has red cloth interior, which I do not like. I am trying to figure out what color I should do it's inside in!

A good think to point out, I have AQ9 seats harvested from 5speedZ34's old CS.... which are blackish cloth(the same as the 88 replicas received). BUT I also have coupe dark graphite cloth (92-94 type) to play with. hmmmmm.

thoughts and more pics always welcome.

Here is one from an 89 CS international.

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

That car was on ebay a while ago and is located in BC Canada. I tried to buy it, but the guy wanted like 5-6 grand for it.