My car had a special day today.

Guest RedCutlassSL

Guest RedCutlassSL

Today I installed a custom cold air intake, and then I fixed the noise in the from the bushings by spraying silcone lube all over the bushings. Finally, I used a clay bar on my car. Those work great, the paint looks brand new. If you have never done that with your car, I advise to. All told, I spent about 5 hours straight on my car, the whole time my exgf was there watching me.

Good Job Dustin!!

1) you did some good stuff to your car

2) you kept your mind off your ex.

I'll have to try that clay bar thing sometime

Robby

my car kinda had a special day today too! but not really, i went and found out how much new tires are gonna cost, 300 for all 4 cooper cobras, and then i went to go get some new keys cut, they didnt work so i took them back, and then i installed a new blinker switch, and that works!!!! so tell me about this clay bar buisness??? whats a clay bar? how much does it cost? where can i get one? is it easy to use? :)

A clay bar is a clay bar! You use a lube (its like a quik detail solution or almost carwash stuff, that comes with the bar).

Basicly, it picks embeded contaminates. When done correclty, it should make your car feel like glass. This gives a beter surface to apply wax too, making it look muuuchhh beter.

WalMart has some Really good ones. Go to the auto section, with the car cleaning stuff. There should be one called "Clay Magic". It should be the BLUE bar (red bar is VERY aggressive, and not really nesc. except for body shops).

I have one, and doing this soon. I visit another forum just for auto detailing. I have a long shopping list to get of some more stuff...and when I do the detail, ill let yall know

If anyone has any questions, please let me know, and ill be more than happy to help you out.

Dustin...BTW, how much lube did you use? The whole bottle? And what brand?

jon

yeah women are cock gobblins. they dont have balls and qont either confront you or fight you, they just break stuff you own. this is second nature to them. im with brian, watch your cars ass or anything else material she knows u have pride in

seriously dude, girls key cars and stupid shit like that all the time, thats when you punch her in the temple with your brass knuckles for trying to avoid confrontation. Battered women? I'll take em deep fried :roll:

i went and found out how much new tires are gonna cost, 300 for all 4 cooper cobrasdoes it cost? where can i get one? is it easy to use? :)

I got 4 new Yokohamas from Tire Rack for $240. Check them out unless you really just want the Coopers. Its gonna cost me $40 to mount and balance them, so $280 total.

seriously dude, girls key cars and stupid shit like that all the time, thats when you punch her in the temple with your brass knuckles for trying to avoid confrontation. Battered women? I'll take em deep fried :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!

I agree, girls, for the most part are retarded. They have feelings and such or dont want to hurt you or something like that, so they dont confront you about stuff. Little do they know, not confronting us and cheating or lying or something else hurts us more. I agree with Brian, with some girls, sometimes, you just want to punch them right in the face, lol

Robby

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!

I agree, girls, for the most part are retarded. They have feelings and such or dont want to hurt you or something like that, so they dont confront you about stuff. Little do they know, not confronting us and cheating or lying or something else hurts us more. I agree with Brian, with some girls, sometimes, you just want to punch them right in the face, lol

Robby

I laugh, but nah I couldnt ever do it. Violence doesnt help much anything :wink:

yeah, I could never do it either, I just feel that way sometimes. Violence usually doesnt solve anything. Sometimes, with girls, its really frustrating, they just drive me crazy. I really dont care that much anymore, I got better things to be doing than stressing over some dumb twat. The right one will find me.............or atleast thats what I tell myself.

Robby

I got 4 new Yokohamas from Tire Rack for $240. Check them out unless you really just want the Coopers. Its gonna cost me $40 to mount and balance them, so $280 total.

Damn I need to get smaller wheels. My Toyo's run me $140 EACH. Only the best for my baby. :?

I'm a man, I don't hit women

What about a big dyke of a woman built like a lumberjack with facial hair, man hands, a deep manly voice, and she wants to kick your ass cuz you pissed her off somehow?

when my mom and dad broke up...my dad had this custom VW bug, resroted and custom everything.

My mom ripped every wire, plug, pipe, etc. she could. and broke stuff too (dash stuff, carpet, etc)

jon