Ricer Regal! This is a must see!

Addicted2bass

*long blank stare

still staring

Snakes in a Regal, Staring Samuel L. Jackson, and w-body.com!

indexphptv4.jpg

yeah, I'm bored. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Dude thats great! Im printing that out and putting it on his car next time i see it! Two of this kids friends have cars done up the same way, a purple neon and a green early 90s cavalier! Thet always drive around town together. Also this kid almost always has his parents in the car with him lol.

indexphptv4.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Dude thats great! Im printing that out and putting it on his car next time i see it! Two of this kids friends have cars done up the same way, a purple neon and a green early 90s cavalier! Thet always drive around town together. Also this kid almost always has his parents in the car with him lol.

Be careful going near those cars. They used to live in the parking lot of Walmart in a camper a few years back. They have a few loose screws and are always looking for a fight- probalby because the whole town makes fun of the cars.

indexphptv4.jpg

Be careful going near those cars. They used to live in the parking lot of Walmart in a camper a few years back. They have a few loose screws and are always looking for a fight- probalby because the whole town makes fun of the cars.

You know these kids lol? And that sounds about right, the kid that drives the regal is about as scummy as they get.

I will give $20 to the person who prints that pic out and puts it on that car. Picture proof required.

Offer not valid in the USA.

that would be a BAD idea considering the location of the car and owner.

i get that you are joking, but still a very bad idea.

I will give $20 to the person who prints that pic out and puts it on that car. Picture proof required.

Offer not valid in the USA.

that would be a BAD idea considering the location of the car and owner.

i get that you are joking, but still a very bad idea.

Do I get a percentage of that? :lol: