i think i've been had

intern8tion9l

ok so i'm not usually one to put my issues out to the public, but i'm pretty pissed off about this one. today i received a tgp turbo from a member on here(you know who you are). this was a previously rebuilt turbo that he had pulled off another car. i was on the fence about buying it, as i am a little afraid of used turbos. he did, however, assure me on 2 seperate occasions that this thing had NO SHAFT PLAY at all. this is the reason i went for it. so i get the thing in the mail today to find that yes, there is indeed shaft play!! not only that but the shaft itself doesn't seem to spin as freely as the one i had prevously had. now i paid a lot more for this than i wanted to in the first place, and i went on his word. i figured that as members on here we all have kind of a mutual respect for one another. i'm not reallly sure where to go with this one.....not even sure who really cares. just wanted to express my feelings on the situation.

Well Jon you know my advice as I PM'd you. Talk to him first, see what he has to say, and if he doesn't do anything then go to higher authorities. Saying that, the member's been around for a while, so I would hope he would come clean and refund you for the turbo as it was not as advertised.

well i'd speak to whoever it was about it before posting about it.

Definately. And, if it was in fact in good condition before hand, most shipping companies offer insurance.