HUD and DIS removal

J

Alright guys i went to the JY and got 2 reverse light panels for the cultlass (re paint one and try one black) and i also got a sport pod.

I've had my current dash apart many times, i know what is involved with getting the bottom stack apart and taking the stuff out as disconnecting it, but does the cable that controls the level of the HUD come out of the back of the switch? It didn't seem like it would. Also am i able to just lift the hud out of the hole in the dash (i am hoping for a yes, but am scared to really find out what is involved).

The dis and hud will be for sale asap. I will also take offers on a trade for a MINT charcoal non hud dashpad for a swap plus cash situation. Thanks guys, if any pics are floating around on your computer that would help, that would be nice. Later Jay

remove the cluster bezel to access the the bolts that retain the HUD...

and although the cable can be disconnected from the back of the switch, I prefer to leafv ethe switch attached to the cable casue sometimes they won't reconnect! unscrew it from the sport pod.