Out of storage tips?

chadz34

Any out of storage tips as to what should be done to this Lumina? it has sat a lot of it's life but is new in every way, and was properly stored. But I was wondering what should be done if it's going to be drivin as a daily through the summer? I obviously dont want problems again. Thanks!!

Change all the fluids, run some fuel system cleaner through it. Be easy on it for the first couple hundred kms maybe...I dunno...I never really do anything to my car when I take it out of storage.

fresh fluids and check everything like tire pressure and stuff, but nothing really aside from that. basically just make sure everything is how it should be, and you don't have puddles, or flat tires, etc

fresh fluids and check everything like tire pressure and stuff, but nothing really aside from that. basically just make sure everything is how it should be, and you don't have puddles, or flat tires, etc

X2

I'd run higher octane gas for the first few tanks too

X2

x2. I also recommend good oil like pennzoil platinum or equivelant. You must post pics for satisfaction lol :mrgreen:

X2

why waste the money?